|Address||4-9-43 Suzurandai Nishimachi, Kita Ku,|
Kobe City, Hyogo 651-1114
- We are committed to providing medical care that values trust.
- We are committed to supporting your health, including prevention, with our professional medical knowledge and skills.
- We are committed to providing medical care regardless of age, gender, symptoms, or any background.
- We are committed to providing medical care that is familiar to the community and gives happiness to all involved.
Tomo Clinic was founded in October 2022 by Ji Young Huh, MD and provides high quality, US standard primary care in Kita-Ku, Kobe City, Hyogo. Dr Huh is specialized in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Based on Dr Huh’s profound knowledge and rich experience of medical practice both in Japan and US, Tomo Clinic can provide wide range of medical care from well child visit, urgent care to geriatric syndrome management. Living in a foreign country can be challenging with language and cultural barriers and we understand your concerns. “Tomo” means “being together” in Japanese, that is what we value in our clinic. Tomo Clinic is willing to serve all of you living in our community.
- Blood tests, EKG and Xray
- Rapid tests for infections such as Influenzae, COVID-19 etc.
- Lung Function Test
- 24hr EKG
- Simple Bone Density Test
Ji Young Huh, MD Biography
Graduate School of Medicine and Faculty of Medicine Kyoto University
General Practice Residency, Mimihara General Hospital, Sakai City, Japan
Emergency Department Doctor, Mimihara General Hospital, Sakai City, Japan
Emergency Medicine Residency, Kobe City Medical Center, General Hospital
Emergency Department Doctor, Kobe City Medical Center, General Hospital
Family Medicine Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Shadyside Family Medicine Residency Program
Geriatric Medicine Fellowship, University of Hawaii, Geriatric Medicine
Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Fukui University Hospital
Director of Family Medicine, Adventist Medical Center, Okinawa
Chief Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Kobe City Medical Center General Hospital
Director, Tomo Clinic, Kita-Ku, Kobe City
Dr. Huh is board certified in
Family Medicine, US
Geriatric Medicine, US
Emergency Medicine, Japan
Internal Medicine and Primary Care, Japan
Medical License in Japan and Iowa, US